Holiday Shopping at the Oprah Store!

9:42 AM Posted by Honey and Lime

The Oprah Store


I was so excited to hear that Oprah has a store! I am such a huge fan, I am surprised that I did not know about it before. Just in time for the holidays, Oprah has a store dedicated to the things she loves and probably has mentioned on her show. Some of the items for sale include clothing, home decor, African crafts, Earth Friendly products, and accessories. Even get stuff from her show, like DVD's, Apparel, and Oprah Show Transcripts.


If you are a HUGE Oprah fan, or have an Oprah fan in your life, I encourage you to take a look at her shop. She's got great holiday specials, stocking stuffers, and gift ideas. I checked out her clearance sale and the item selection is wonderful, great low prices!

Chenille Footies w/Grippers, Only $6.00!


Click the banner above or go HERE to browse her collection.





Love this deal? Subscribe or follow on Twitter!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment