Super Cute Personalized Easter Baskets- Love These!

8:47 AM Posted by Honey and Lime

I love, love LOVE these cute little Easter baskets! I really want to get MJ one this year, they are so adorable! The ones I found are from Personal Creations, you can get them as-is, or personalize them with your childs name. I thought about making my own, but once the reality that I have "no time whatsoever" set in, I was forced to do a little shopping. Here are a couple that I am thinking about...




This bunny basket would be cute to give as a gift (blue for MJ, of course):




These are great if you are planning to attend an Easter Egg Hunt (we always do)


I love the idea of these, but they have wire handles. Would have to be given as a gift or used as decoration for an Easter celebration, don't know how well they would go over at an egg hunt. They are on sale for only $6.98!




HELP... I can't decide! Last year, I was super last minute on planning Easter festivities, so MJ used a simple basket we had already at home. I am definitely going to get on it early this year! They have a bunch more, go HERE to check out the rest.






Love this deal? Subscribe or follow on Twitter!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment